Here are some starting ideas on how to use ePortfolios in your learning and teaching.
Create an ePortfolio …
- For designing a professional web presence for applying to Internships.
- For Documenting a Research Project.
- For Documenting your Work in a Course. You can then invite future professors to view that portfolio before you start working in their course(s).
- For Documenting a Capstone project for a course.
- For Documenting Group Project Work.
- For Documenting experiences from a study-abroad or service-learning experience.
- For Documenting your work over the course of your degree at Cornell.
- For Showcasing your work, whether it be art, music, schematics, essays, etc..
There are many other ways of using ePortfolios in your learning and teaching. Consider scheduling an appointment with an Instructional Designer in Academic Technology Services to talk more specifically on how you can harness the power of ePortfolios. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “ePortfolios” in the Subject line; someone will then get back to you to schedule an appointment.