Here is a list of current movers-and-shakers in the world of ePortfolios whose work we highly recommend!
- Dr. Helen Chen – Using ePortfolios in Student Advising
- Dr. Darren Cambridge – http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/darren-cambridge/
- Dr. Helen Barrett – http://helenbarrett.com
- Dr. Trent Baston – http://www.aaeebl.org/trent
- Dr. George D. Kuh – ePortfolio as High-Impact Practice
- Laguardia Community College – http://eportfolio.lagcc.cuny.edu
- International Journal of ePortfolio – http://www.theijep.com/
- Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-based Learning (AAEEBL) – http://www.aaeebl.org
- Dr. David G. Way – email email@example.com. Dr. Way is a Director in Cornell’s Center for Teaching Excellence and a valuable resource for ePortfolio design and use in teaching.
- Dr. Richard Kiely – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Kiely is the Executive Director of Cornell’s Center for Community Engaged Learning and Research. Dr. Kiely is another valuable resource on the design and use of ePortfolios in teaching.